Saturday, August 21, 2010

Shoe Dilemma

2010-06-06%2011.44.19_Cincinnati_Ohio_US[1]I’ve decided to wear this dress to an upcoming wedding.  It will be my first time wearing it and I am having a little difficulty determining what shoes I want to wear with it.  Do I try to match the blue or purple?  Do I accent the black?

I’ve dug through my closet and through all my favorite shoe sites, and below are my top picks.  The Badgley Mischka shoes are my ultimate favorite, but I’m not sure I’m willing to pay the price since they would only be a special occasion shoe… Maybe just stick with the shoes I already have… See my dilemma! 

What would you choose?  VOTE HERE!

  1. Badgely Mischka $200
  2. Nina $70
  3. rsvp $70
  4. rsvp $90
  5. Steven by Steve Madden (free! already in my closet)

Badgley Mischka

Nina $90 rsvp $70 rsvp $90

DSCF4964

DSCF4963