Sunday, July 25, 2010

Beauty Tips & Tools

Whether online, from a magazine, or while chatting with a friend, I love finding out new beauty tips and recommended products.  I also love when I learn tips for treatments I can use at home with products I already have!

Click this msn link to find Celebrity Tips to Beautiful Skin that include using things like honey, extra virgin olive oil, sugar, and washcloths!

Some of my favorite beauty products include:

Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Deep Wrinkle Serum

201

Keep that skin firm ladies!  This product is a winner for smoothing out any little facial lines, and it’s a bargain!

Neutrogena Sugar Scrub Body Exfoliator

200 

This citrus scrub is invigorating and rejuvenating.  I adore it!

Avon Lip Balm

PROD_1097634_LG

Avon lip balm has been a staple of mine since my mom first bought if for me in junior high.  I still haven’t found another that keeps moisture as well!

Bath & Body Works Pure Simplicity Pumpkin Purifying Face Mask

41ss62%2BHF5L__SL500_AA300_

I use this mask 1x per week when I need to relax and feel refreshed.  The smell is intoxicating!

Olay Refreshing Toner Astringent

fc_olay_refreshing_toner_265x265 

This toner is great quality and such an easy way to clean and wake up your face at the end of a long day.  I use this and then moisturize every morning & also when I get home from work everyday.

Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture, SPF-15

41evuj5gZGL__SL500_AA300_ 

I need an oil free moisturizer because I have combination to oily skin, and I also like my moisturizer to have spf protection – this product has all it all!  Plus it’s easy to take on trips b/c of the lock-top.